So it’s International Women’s Day. And what woman doesn’t like chocolate?
“If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is. If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.”
Since I’ve been on this health kick the past couple months, I needed to find a way to sneak in my daily dose of chocolate. Plus, what better way to start the day than with a little energy boost? I found this recipe from Goodful, but changed it just a lil. I just wanted to share how I get my energy before a good morning workout by using all natural sweeteners and ingredients. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup bittersweet choco chips (or more lol)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Smoosh bananas. Then add eggs, combine thoroughly. Combine the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add rest of ingredients and combine well
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil
- Bake for about 30 mins
- Indulge in that chocolate, girl, you earned it
Here’s for you fellow food trackers:
Yinzer Eats. Where Yinzers Eat.