Avocados + chocolate = healthy dessert heaven.
What you’ll need for 12 servings:
- 2 avocados
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet choco chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, folding the chocolate chips in last
- Pour the mixture into a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking pan (or whatever you have)
- Bake for about 12-15 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool, and cut into slices to enjoy!
This was a good way to use some of my leftover avocados before they went bad. Plus I didn’t really have to go get any extra ingredients since I had most of them! Give this one a try and let me know what you think.
Yinzer Eats. Where Yinzers Eat.